Study MBBS Course In Bangladesh and Ukraine And Develop Your Career
Do you want to study MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine? Want to collect the complete details about it? If yes, then stay focused on this article and read further.
Bangladesh is the South Asian country, which is well known among huge medical candidates. There are many popular medical universities are available here. If you join here, you will get top class coaching.
In general, Ukraine is the most famous country which is located in Eastern Europe. Currently, Ukraine country is best in producing high skilled medicine graduates. This country is ranked in 4th position among other European countries in medicine field.
Impact of MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine:
At present, Bangladesh and Ukraine is becoming more popular among international candidates to join the MBBS course and to develop their career into the next level. This country consists of a lot of top-class Government Medical Universities. At a reasonable price, these universities are offering MBBS and other medicine-related degrees. Students who have completed their course successfully from Bangladesh and Ukraine can able to easily apply for a job in their preferred country. Hence, it is very clear that students who have studied their MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine will have a bright future and a lot of job opportunities.
The duration to complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh is around 5.8 years, whereas in Ukraine, the duration is 6 years. In most of the universities, students are required to write the entrance exam to get admission. But in Bangladesh and Ukraine, there is no need for writing the entrance exam. In order to fulfill the dreams of the interested candidates of becoming great doctors, the government has canceled the exam. Based on their high secondary marks, they can easily join the course. The popular MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine universities are pediatrics, general medicine, dentistry, surgery and pharmacy.
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine:
Below, you can check out the eligibility criteria of the MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine:
- The age of the student must be 17 or above 17 years.
- According to the recent notification provided by MCI based on the Delhi high court decision that; candidates who want to join in foreign medical universities in Bangladesh and Ukraine but did not appear or register or qualify in the NEET exam must submit eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India. It must be submitted during the admission in medical university.
- The student must have to be scored 60% marks in their higher secondary exam from science stream like biology, physics or chemistry in ISC / CBSE or any other board in Bangladesh, whereas Ukraine require 50% marks.
Benefits of attending MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine:
As it is already mentioned, Bangladesh and Ukraine is the best sport to pursue MBBS course and to develop a medical career in an effective manner. Below, you can go through the benefits of attending the MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine:
- The instruction or coaching medium will be in the English language and hence this environment is suitable for all kinds of international candidates.
- Generally, Bangladesh and Ukraine’s medical universities are recognized by the various medical organizations like MCI, WHO, UNESCO, and some other countries’ medical council.
- High quality facilities are offered to the candidates from all the medical colleges.
- When compared to the UK, USA and other European countries, the accommodation cost is very affordable. Along with that, the traveling cost is also very less for candidates around Bangladesh and Ukraine. These candidates can grab discounts to travel around the country.
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine can able to easily get the job in India.
- Candidates from this university are allowed to participate in various events conducted in other colleges. This opportunity can increase the student’s skills in the medical field very effectively.
Reason to join MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine:
There are many interesting reasons are available. Some are mentioned below.
- The infrastructure and education quality in Bangladesh and Ukraine country medical university is extraordinary.
- In order to resolve the financial and research issues in education, the Bangladesh and Ukraine government is readily there to help the colleges
- The accommodation and expense, of course, is very less
- There is no donation amount is needed
- Regular sports and extracurricular activities will be conducted
From the above-mentioned scenario, you can collect the complete details about studying the MBBS course in Bangladesh and Ukraine. Now you can get some clear ideas. But sure it is the best opportunity for you, in case you are interested to become a doctor. Don’t miss this chance. Join the course and develop your career into the next level!!!